Advance Your Career at BRR
We believe that supporting the professional development of our team members has a direct impact on the quality of service we provide to our clients.
BRR has award-winning professional development culture and mentorship program. We’re proud to offer access to regular in-house training and off-site continuing education opportunities.
Go Get it
We know a degree in architecture or design is not the final step towards a career in this field. We fully support our teammates who seek to earn professional certifications or licensure.
- 100% reimbursement for ARE & NCIDQ exams, including 1 "mulligan"
- Free access to interactive study guides and online courses.
- Reimbursement for licensure application fees, initial and annual architectural licensing
- Financial support for participation in industry leadership and ongoing professional development programs
Our Teammates Rule
Need more proof? Our teammates have been recognized by multiple organizations because of their ongoing work in the field.
- Retail TouchPoints: 40 Under 40
- VMSD: Designer Dozen
- Ingram's Magazine: 40 Under 40
- University of Kansas School of Architecture & Design