Springtime at BRR is typically a busy time of year. We host tours for students looking for information about architecture firms, and we hold mid-crit reviews and portfolio review sessions. With COVID-19 shuttering our offices this spring, we have been forced to move our support for architecture and design students online.
Starting next week and into July, we’re going Beyond the Studio with a comprehensive webinar series which details what it is like to work in an architecture firm.
Here’s the lineup:
- May 19th – Tackling the AXP/NCIDQ
- May 26th – Schematic Design
- June 2nd – Building Codes
- June 9th – Revit, Cad, Scanning in the Professional World
- June 16th – Construction Documents
- June 30th – Construction Administration
- July 7th – Professional Communications and Networking
Don’t worry — if you miss one, the recording will still be available..
Ultimately, we hope this series complements the webinars we hosted earlier this year to help students polish professional design portfolios. If you missed those, check them out here:
- Session One: Organizing and Displaying your work
- Session Two: Does it Look Good?
- Session Three: The Interview
Although our client work continues, staying connected to those studying architecture is an important priority to BRR. The industry seeks strong candidates to join A/E/C firms, and we want to do all that we can to help graduates take this next step.
We wish everyone much luck as they finish out the academic year. Please keep us in mind as you search for a future summer internship or first job opportunity out of school. Connect with us here, and we’ll stay in touch.