Work With Us
If you think that BRR is the right step for you, please submit your resume online in Word or PDF format with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are applying for a specific opening from the list below, please include the position title in your email subject line.
NAAB Accredited Architectural degree, along with 0 to 2 years’ related experience and/or training. Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD required. Strong communication skills along with the willingness to contribute in a smaller office environment. Drive to research and utilize technology in architectural applications.
To assist in architectural research, document/design development, peer consultation and program-wide implementation efforts.
- Evaluate materials, building products, constructability and processes.
- Assist in building programming.
- Coordinate with Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Protection, Refrigeration and Structural disciplines.
- Develop client and peer presentation documents and assist in presentations.
- Attend project and studio meetings.
Bachelor of Architecture or equivalent, minimum of ten (10) years of architectural experience, including at least five (5) years at a project architect level. Experience should include commercial/retail/grocery construction document production, code analysis, engineering coordination, site planning, permitting and project management. Strong ReVit and AutoCAD skills required. Plus a demonstrated ability to achieve results.
Must have the capacity to understand and communicate complex issues that involve all functional areas including architectural, engineering and project finance. Must be able to provide the leadership and business judgment to effectively influence decisions involving the interests of BRR Architecture and clients.
State registered architectural license required. NCARB certification preferred.
To be the overall team resource for coordinating, scheduling, reviewing, evaluating, and developing processes designed to improve production efficiencies and profitability through the effective measure and management of team members and projects. Must have a desire to contribute to a team atmosphere within a smaller office.
- Responsible for management of projects, construction, production cost control, coordination of all design disciplines and implementation of procedures established.
- Communicate and monitor company goals.
- Build, develop and maintain client relations.
- Responsible for preparing and/or interpreting and developing programs and directing work of all disciplines involved in providing professional services required to meet Owner needs. Presentation of work and public relation activities.
- Has ultimate responsibility for ensuring success of project.
- Monitor architectural design and approvals.
- Assist in problem solving of production issues.
- Review architectural designs, production documents and construction change directive documents.
- Assist in permitting issues.
- Monitor bid documents for accuracy.
- Conduct site observation trips and generate field reports.
As part of the BRR Team, the Store Planner will oversee all phases of creating store layouts for grocery store clients across the United States and will monitor and update store plans to accommodate new design changes along with coordinating with Grocery Store Operations for final layouts and concept changes.
- Bachelors’ degree
- 5+ years of experience in store architecture, engineering, planning, design or construction roles
- 5 years of experience in project management
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit
Benefits & Perks
In addition to competitive compensation, we’re proud to offer a variety of benefits for our employees:
- Paid time off
- Flexible work scheduling
- Automatic 3% salary increase upon licensure
- 401(k)/profit sharing plan, with access to financial guidance and quarterly updates from Two West Capital Advisors
- Varying degrees of medical, dental and vision insurance
- Access to a telemedicine service, with 24/7/365 medical consultant services, provided through health coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness facility reimbursement
- Sam’s Club membership
- 8 hours of PTO for community service efforts
From our nationally-recognized Architectural Experience Program, to teaching our staff how to set and achieve smarter goals, we want to help our team members be their best. Programs and resources focused on supporting our employees’ professional development include:
- ‘Strategies for Professional Development’ educational series
- Award-winning Architectural Experience Program (previously ‘IDP’)
- 100% reimbursement and paid time off for ARE testing, including one “mulligan”
- ARE study guides and group examination prep sessions
- Reimbursement for cloud-based program practices, NCARB application fees, annual fees and state transmittal fees for interns
- Support for participation in approved external leadership/professional development programs